I chose to stay with him for all the things that he did right and not leave him for one thing that he did wrong.
Life’s a prison when you’re in love alone.
Not knowing whether to try harder or just give up..
Love doesn’t walk away…. people do.
I’ve loved and I’ve lost.
Sometimes you end…
How do you look at someone you love and tell yourself it’s time to walk away.
How slow life is,
How violent hope is.
There must be something strangely sacred in salt. It is in our tears and in the sea.
Never love another more than you love yourself. That’s not being selfish, that’s being smart.
Sure, I’m sad, but I’m not looking to soothe that sadness by replacing it with a new relationship. Women are allowed to be sad, and they’re allowed to be single, and they don’t need to hear that one day a man is going to make it all go away by telling her she is good enough again. She’s good enough as she is.
1. It stops life becoming predictable and boring.
2. It offers us new challenges and opportunities.
3. It forces us to move outside our comfort zone.
4. It makes us more flexible and adaptable.
5. It helps is to appreciate the things we truly value.
6. It helps us to grow, and to have a fuller life.
1. Do not say “I love you” if you do not mean it.
2. Do not date someone just to make another person jealous.
3. Do not cheat.
4. Do not lie, not even about little insignificant things.
5. Do not date someone just because someone else is unavailable at the moment.
6. Do not play with someone’s emotions.
7. Just be a decent fucking person.
It is a lonely feeling when someone you care about becomes a stranger.